Slow Cooker Barbecue Orange Chicken
Here’s delicious and easy one for the slow cooker. This Barbecue Orange Chicken has the tang of barbecue and the sweetness of orange. Whats even sweeter? It takes just 10 minutes of prep – throw in your crockpot and you’re done!
I serve it with rice or orzo pasta and steamed broccoli.
- 3 Chicken Breasts, chopped
- 3/4 c. Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce
- 3/4 c. orange marmalade
- 1 T. orange juice
- 1 T. balsamic vinegar
- pinch of red pepper flakes - (optional. More for a kick, less for a more mild dish)
- Chop chicken breasts into 1-2” chunks and place in crock pot
- Stir together the rest of the ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook 4-6 hours on low.
- This tastes great with a side of rice and a side of broccoli.